Anti-Rabid Fanbases Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life.

3 posters

Go down

King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life. Empty Re: King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life.

Post by MLG_(lennyface)_FAZE Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Hot

MLG_(lennyface)_FAZE

Back to top Go down

King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life. Empty Re: King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life.

Post by YellowEliteMinor Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm

I love King Stephen
YellowEliteMinor
YellowEliteMinor

Back to top Go down

King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life. Empty King Stephen is love, King Stephen is life.

Post by Sabbatire Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

I was only 9 years old. I loved King Stephen so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I pray to King Stephen every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given. "King Stephen is love" I say; "King Stephen is life". carterlennon hears me and calls me a faggot. I know he was just jealous of my devotion for King Stephen. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's King Stephen. I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "This is my fandom." He grabs me with his powerful UTTP hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees.
I'm ready. I spread my ass-cheeks for King Stephen. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for King Stephen. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please King Stephen. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love. carterlennon walks in.King Stephen looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all UTTP now." King Stephen leaves through my window. King Stephen is love. King Stephen is life.

Sabbatire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down